Want to get in touch? Awesome!
I welcome all reader mail, but I do receive a lot of email, so please read the following guidelines before contacting me:
- If you are emailing me for travel advice, please go through the articles on my Start Page as I may have already answered your question in-depth on the blog. If not, feel free to get in touch.
- If you’re writing to ask about China scholarships, everything you need to know is in the related article. If you have questions, you’ll need to contact your nearest Confucius Institute. You can use Google to find it. I am not associated with this programme and cannot help you get scholarships in any way. I get emails every week asking if I can help people get scholarships. I’m sorry but I can’t.
- If you’re writing for freelancing advice, everything I can teach you is in the related article and the free course offered at the bottom. Please go through this content and apply it before emailing me for advice.
- Please do not contact me with advertising offers. Bren On The Road is ad-free.
- Please do not send me emails like “Hi, I’m John, I want to travel, I have no money, tell me what to do.” I receive these emails daily and they are ignored, not because I don’t want to help you, but because I can’t. Read through the articles on my start page, use the search feature to find what you need, start planning, and then write down the specific questions you don’t understand or need more information on. I am absolutely dedicated to helping you achieve your goals but it is difficult for me to help you if you haven’t helped yourself first.
- If you have an opinion you’d like to share, consider leaving a comment on the related article. I respond to every comment where appropriate. If what you’d like to share is more personal, you’re welcome to email me.
For any other questions, comments, suggestions, or if you’re a reader and just want to share a story or say hi, I would love to hear from you.
You can contact me at bren [at] brenontheroad [dot] com, or you’re also welcome to reach me via private message on my Facebook page.
I personally respond to every message and email, usually within a couple of days.
Thanks and talk soon!